Reports Guardiola's Wife Spotted at St Bedes

chicken.jpg

One, two!

Yep, and then Txiki drove her to Moston Lane for a dozen muffins. Pep likes a chorizo muffin! Couldn't get 'em in Munich. Can't get 'em in Trafford (they only sell summat called barms or baps or teacakes)! It's the single reason that made up his mind about City! I think we need a banner and a new line of chorizo and manchego cheese muffins on the concourse! It's one item of foreign muck I could have a go at!!

Yep, and then Txiki drove her to Moston Lane for a dozen muffins. Pep likes a chorizo muffin! Couldn't get 'em in Munich. Can't get 'em in Trafford (they only sell summat called barms or baps or teacakes)! It's the single reason that made up his mind about City! I think we need a banner and a new line of chorizo and manchego cheese muffins on the concourse! It's one item of foreign muck I could have a go at!!

Surprised you can't get them in Munich, the word muffin does derive from the German language after all. It wouldn't surprise me if he couldn't get a barm there considering that word derives from old English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.