Reports Guardiola's Wife Spotted at St Bedes

They let girls into the sixth form about 1985 and they started at 11 about 87. I left in 90 and if some of the students there weren't girls, I need to have a word with myself.

As for the Pep rumour, good school but I wouldn't expect him to send his kids there - players kids will be at schools in Prestbury or Hale and I'd expect the same for his. Unless he's renting a flat in Whalley Range, in which case it'd be perfect.

was the headmaster when you were there called Ganley or prune as he was better known,the shrivelled faced old ****?

was the headmaster when you were there called Ganley or prune as he was better known,the shrivelled faced old ****?

Len ganley, then Mr Fucking Byrne the Everton fan. Bastard caned me once for scrapping in the Regis building before French. Never forgotten it the c**t.

They let girls into the sixth form about 1985 and they started at 11 about 87. I left in 90 and if some of the students there weren't girls, I need to have a word with myself.

As for the Pep rumour, good school but I wouldn't expect him to send his kids there - players kids will be at schools in Prestbury or Hale and I'd expect the same for his. Unless he's renting a flat in Whalley Range, in which case it'd be perfect.

There are several current City players who send their children to St Bedes.

Len ganley, then Mr Fucking Byrne the Everton fan. Bastard caned me once for scrapping in the Regis building before French. Never forgotten it the c**t.
Headmaster? Thought Len Ganley was a snooker ref... I will get my coat

Prune was headmaster in 70s when I had the misfortune of being an inmate.
cawley Bailey pizzala zooney jones (pe) some of the masters. Most of the clergy were naughty men though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.