Reports Guardiola's Wife Spotted at St Bedes

Probably the best "in the know" thing I've ever read on bluemoon. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of information. I'm surprised there's not more chatter on here about this.

1- you're a lucky guy to sit next to Ribery, although as someone else said it must have been tough to make eye contact at times. Amazing player though. Google his wife if you have a minute, she's absolutely stunning.

2- i'm a happy guy because this seems to be the best evidence I've heard of Pep coming here.

**All of this of course is under the assumption that you're not one of those people who make up extravagant stories for the sake of attention. Don't know you, but it's my nature to believe people until given a reason not to. GREAT NEWS. Thanks for posting.

Thank you! It's all true I can assure you! I even have a pic with him of course but don't really want my ugly mug on here

Thank you! It's all true I can assure you! I even have a pic with him of course but don't really want my ugly mug on here

Understandable. I wouldn't want to post it either. I met a few (relatively) famous people working at a fine dinning restaurant and they would be fine with taking a few pictures with their waiter but many of them asked us not to post them online/social media.

Surly there be just as good a schools if not better closer to where he would live..
Know they put the academy boys in there but don't get the point in putting 2 hours a day commuting time on a young kids day when there are class schools in and around the knutsford belt.

Surly there be just as good a schools if not better closer to where he would live..
Know they put the academy boys in there but don't get the point in putting 2 hours a day commuting time on a young kids day when there are class schools in and around the knutsford belt.
Can't think of any Catholic private schools in Knutsford belt .

Can't think of any Catholic private schools in Knutsford belt .

Is his family that highly religious??

Seems a bit backward for such a forword thinking guy.

Don't want to go into all that religion stuff and I really don't know how devout they are but I'd be a little surprised if religion stood in the way of qoulity of life and education.. Like I say I really don't know his stance or want to open up that can of worms.
And I'd be surprised if there wasent a private catholic school a bit closer to home without that commute into mcr..

What about the other Latino /Spanish players ... Thought a fair few of them went to a school near congleton / Mac way..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.