Reports Guardiola's Wife Spotted at St Bedes

But with such an announcement being carefully orchestrated from our end, I doubt Pep would do as much and have it be possible for his players to leak it so readily to strangers.

If he's told his players, and they're happy to tell strangers, why not announce it now? Of course we all know of reasons why it won't be announced now hence my doubt.

They work together every day; they probably laugh and joke about the speculation. You'd presume that if one of your workmates was going elsewhere and it was a topic of conversation, you'd probably know which one he was going to just from pissing about. He probably hasn't sat down and formally told anybody anything but with the arrangements to be made and everything it can't be thats hard to deduce if you spend a lot of time with him.

They work together every day; they probably laugh and joke about the speculation. You'd presume that if one of your workmates was going elsewhere and it was a topic of conversation, you'd probably know which one he was going to just from pissing about. He probably hasn't sat down and formally told anybody anything but with the arrangements to be made and everything it can't be thats hard to deduce if you spend a lot of time with him.
He may very well know from the speculation etc but again I doubt he would violate, for lack of a better word, such relationships by telling some random bloke on a plane; no offence to the poster.

Like that bloke in Dubai, I think it was, that posted a pic with Pep who told him he was coming here. I don't doubt for a second he is but I do doubt such a thing happened.

He very may well know from the speculation etc but again I doubt he would violate, for lack of a better word, such relationships by telling some random bloke on a plane; no offence to the poster.

None taken. Just sharing a bit of a unique situation. It's up to you to believe it or not. I don't really mind. Looking forward to next season however

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.