"Reports of an Incident" at Oxford Circus Tube Station

Someone that thinks they’ve just heard gunshots in that shop?
Well if he's heard gun shots in the shop then presumably the people in the shop who he is tweeting to telling to get out will have heard them anyway. And secondly wouldn't he be better using his mouth to tell people to get out rather than tweeting? Just seems a bit pointless on a practical level. It's almost as if he wanted to just tell his wider audience that he's involved in something and give the impression that he's being selfless. Maybe I'm being overly cynical and his tweet actually saved lives.

Well if he's heard gun shots in the shop then presumably the people in the shop who he is tweeting to telling to get out will have heard them anyway. And secondly wouldn't he be better using his mouth to tell people to get out rather than tweeting? Just seems a bit pointless on a practical level. It's almost as if he wanted to just tell his wider audience that he's involved in something and give the impression that he's being selfless. Maybe I'm being overly cynical and his tweet actually saved lives.
You seem a touch cynical and I can’t stand that ****.

Fuck me just turned on my news and they’ve cordon it off and there’s a woman pushing a prank with two young kids following her and she’s busy filming sky news filming her rather than looking out for her kids, I just can’t believe it fucking stupid cow, get a hold of those kids and fuck off sharpish

You seem a touch cynical and I can’t stand that ****.
I barely even know who he is tbh but I definitely think that tweet was attention seeking and not a genuine attempt to do anything more productive than create some headlines for himself. At the very best he was genuinely trying to be helpful but he's such a mad **** that he thinks the best way to do that is tweet rather than speak to those in the vicinity.

No evidence of anything by the sound of it. No sign of any suspects, no sign of gun shots or any casualties, only injury so far is a minor one caused by the stampede.

I'm guessing ( hoping ) some smoke in the tube causing panic and nothing more.

Fuck me just turned on my news and they’ve cordon it off and there’s a woman pushing a prank with two young kids following her and she’s busy filming sky news filming her rather than looking out for her kids, I just can’t believe it fucking stupid cow, get a hold of those kids and fuck off sharpish
Maybe she hasn't read Ollie's tweet and has no idea what is going on around her?

I barely even know who he is tbh but I definitely think that tweet was attention seeking and not a genuine attempt to do anything more productive than create some headlines for himself. At the very best he was genuinely trying to be helpful but he's such a mad **** that he thinks the best way to do that is tweet rather than speak to those in the vicinity.
He’s the Essex twunt that defended supporting United on the grounds that Beckham wasn’t from Manchester either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.