Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

Your fans were incredibly well behaved and decent. I will be looking out for Inter to win the Scudetta next season pal. Grazie e bueno fortuna

echo the same words. I was (mistakenly) apprehensive of bumping into them when I decided to take the metro back into the centre after the game. This was in large part due to arriving at our 'designated' transport bus area which seemed to resemble more of a scene out of The Hunger Games.

The Inter fans I interacted with were top class & a pleasure to discuss football & some banter.

They were certainly passionate about their club, but I didn't witness any trouble & they were surprisingly complimentary about City.

There was a mini bus of Inter that pulled up at IST bus pick up point and offered lifts as loads of spare seats to a few of us.

I guessed prank - they'd drive off soon as we got close to getting on.

Looking at lads interactions over the days I'm thinking this was probably a genuine offer now.

Little story that touched me.

Our Kid was using one of a bank of cash machine. There was a couple there who were Inter fans - I would say in their 60's and the guy was telling us to be careful ecause he'd had his wallet pickpocketed earlier on Saturday morning. Fortunately he didn't have all his cards in it. He was struggling a bit with the instructions on the ATM so a young red headed lady who was a City fan that had just finished getting cash out as ATM next to us then helped the Inter fans to get their cash. You probably had to be there to really appreciate the moment but it's one of the memories from the weekend that will stay with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.