Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

I'm sure if we'd lost to Man United and had gone to their forums, I'd have received a much different treatment
I would definitely go to Inter if we hopefully get in the same group in next season’s competition. It would be a tough game but am amazing experience, again

Even the Cats are drinking with us.

PXL-20230611-192330349-MP.jpg
I didn’t know the Kool Kats were still going

Thanks guys. You deserved the Treble!

On our part, we really did all the best to block all lines of passages also with Lautaro, and consequential weariness didn't let us to create the offensive manouvre we're able to do normally. Good players like Calhanoglu were made harmless, but this was a point in favour of City, it wasn't lack of condition or motivation.

We were absolutely weary at the end despite the possibilities to score a goal, indeed Inzaghi let Bellanova and D'Ambrosio in, two guys who seldom play. We, Inter fans, have to be proud to have challenged so well City.

In 2010, it was our feast, now it's yours. At the next :)
Your support was absolute CLASS!! All day I was speaking to them, singing Mancini etc and not one turned my hand away, before or after the game. Coming back on the train you were fantastic, not one hint of malice or negativity. A lot were gutted but very noble in defeat, a bit different I suspect if it had been Napoli. I for one will always root for Inter in your big games going forward. It was a privilege to play yous. FORZA INTER !!

I'm sure if we'd lost to Man United and had gone to their forums, I'd have received a much different treatment
I made a quick visit to an English language Inter forum, forzainterforums.com, and the comments by many of the posters on there did not reflect the positive view most of us had of your fans that we met in Istanbul. In fact some of the comments were absolutely disgusting. I can only assume that people who use forums like that are not representative of your club and are what we would call plastics. It seemed to be the equivalent of RAWK for Inter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.