Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

I imagine some of the silly twats actually booked tickets when the gurning tramp told them to book flights after they got pepper sprayed disgraced and embarrassed in Paris.

There was some **** with a rag top on too, with “Ronaldo” on the back. We were stuck in traffic and they walked past the bus on the way to the ground.

when i arrived at SAW,me and another blue got on the wrong shuttle bus,it was one of theirs,it was rammed by the time the driver set off and I was a bit worried if any of them started,they were great,all out for a sing and a laugh,not one bad word spoken,plus,i thought it was fantastic how they stayed at the end,good supporters.

Didn’t see any trouble whatsoever all weekend - not even a hint as we walked through a packed Taksim Sq (Inter Hub before the game yesterday) - on the metro back into town after the game a bunch of them joined with the city fans in a bunch of anti-United chants which I thought was incredibly gracious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.