respect for stoke fans on tuesday?

A A

Anonymous

i know there a lot of idiots who sit/stand on either side of the away fans (im in 116).

but how about some respect. the way stoke behaved today was brilliant.

i saw absolutely no violence what so ever before or after.

lets not rub it in hey?

ban-mcfc said:
i know there a lot of idiots who sit/stand on either side of the away fans (im in 116).

but how about some respect. the way stoke behaved today was brilliant.

i saw absolutely no violence what so ever before or after.

lets not rub it in hey?
Last time i saw a Stoke firm they got chased down Rusholme rd into town by police horses , correct me if i'm wrong.

Yeah, I remember being bricked and seeing several blues bleeding the season we both went down to division 3...so feck'em.....they ain't so gracious....however, if they bring a full allocation I'll applaud them......then remind them who won the cup...sorry but bricks hurt..

de niro waS SPOT ON,we owe them jack shit.
fuck off stoke your shit, and your bullying has been outclassed.
no respect get fucked.
i hate bullys,get it i. fucking hate bullies.<br /><br />-- Sun May 15, 2011 4:42 am --<br /><br />ps i was bullied but im fighting back.

de niro didn't say that, I fucking did!<br /><br />-- Sun May 15, 2011 5:48 am --<br /><br />they tried, but it's a better team than Stoke that can bully De Jong. Love to see them try again next week. Bring it.

If you are being bullied too btw, best thing yuo can say is what I said up there anyway BRING IT then go loco... It will scare them, trust me.

Group of 7 of us all went to a few Stoke pubs after the game - I have never liked stoke - but the fans were very gracious in defeat.

They have gone up slightly in my estimations!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.