respect for stoke fans on tuesday?

BlueBalls said:
Yeah, I remember being bricked and seeing several blues bleeding the season we both went down to division 3...so feck'em.....they ain't so gracious....however, if they bring a full allocation I'll applaud them......then remind them who won the cup...sorry but bricks hurt..

spot on mate, same happpened to me that day

The games at Stoke this season and last have been a little 'hairy', but respect for them yesterday they hung around for the award of the cup, something the rags would never do

We can really show our class by giving them respect. Lets just make sure it's a party atmosphere and show the world that City are back!!

They are good fans and the difference between them and the team we played in the semi final is they didnt leave the stadium en masse when they were getting beat not like the other team in the semis...Stoke have good loyal supporters.

Stoke fans were absolutely brilliant yesterday and have gone up a million miles in my book. How would we have been in defeat?

Hope they enjoy the visit to Eastlands on Tuesday but hope we stuff their team.

i was impressed with them...showed dignity in defeat....stayed after game....clapped team....the odd dickhead but 99% were spot on and we clapped them from coach as we went past. Also they clapped our coach from multi storey car park as we went past which is better that throwing tins (scum fans). At services a few handshakes and gotto say thats what its all about....they got beaten by better team on day....well done and no trouble at all!

Yaya_Tony said:
de niro said:
Well said mate, we owe them our respect.
We don't owe them fuck all, but we don't need to be dickheads either.

The fact we may not owe them anything with show our respect as genuine, who in their right mind would not applaud their goalie as he takes his place.

Nothing like kicking someone when there down. Anyone would think that city fans are angels. Stoke fans get my respect yesterday. Would you rather have them behave like the rags attacking women and children?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.