respect for stoke fans on tuesday?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ban-mcfc said:
i know there a lot of idiots who sit/stand on either side of the away fans (im in 116).

but how about some respect. the way stoke behaved today was brilliant.

i saw absolutely no violence what so ever before or after.

lets not rub it in hey?

Dignity and graciousness should be the order of the day. I'm excluding Pulis from that, mind!

He gave a very good interview on 5 live after the game and said we fully deserved to win, so he also went up in my book.

We met loads of decent Stoke fans yesterday, at the services, the tube, Wembley Way and walking back after.

One minibus full sounded their horn, I expected the Vs but they had thumbs up and waves. Superb and gone right up in my mind. The few who were chucking bricks at The Brittania are just knobheads who decent fans detest. We have our own share too.

Credit where credit's due, I thought Stoke's fans were pretty gracious in defeat. That's exactly how Cup finals should be - two sets of fans enjoying their day out and just focussing on the football.

Good luck to them in their european adventure and hopefully their fans won't have to wait too much longer to be back at Wembley again.

Let's not give them any reason, or any other club for that matter, to start hating us. Lord knows there's a lot of negative flak around City these days with all the money coming in and other teams jealousy. Let's show them and the rest that we are gracious in both defeat (never been any doubt about that in the past as we've had loads of practice) and also victory.

Yeah most Stoke fans were great.

Few exceptions were the ones on Wembley Way throwing punches at Blues and MINGLING singing "we do what we want".. No colours and looked and sounded like Utd.

Also the one at Watford Gap who came up to my face pissed up saying "YOU WAS WANK TODAY ADMIT IT".

He must have forgotten what ACTUALLY happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.