Respect to City from Hamburg!

panzer1311 said:
sorry about this but, the only team in germany is schalke 04

Schalke is ok with me.

There are two rag teams in germany HSV-Fans are hating:
Bayern (Bauern) and Bremen (Brähmen ("äh" in german means awful))
;-)

Hamburg have been my German team since high school when we had a foreign exchange student that's a supporter. Last year solidified it for me. Good luck the rest of the season and here's to meeting you guys in the future!

Cheers Tim :) Good luck to Hamburg this season!

Ws looking at that forum and saw this, no idea what the perrson is saying but it made me chuckle

"Ja, bei den Top 4 wird es kolportiert, aber bei ManU ist es schon etwas auffälliger, und die übertriebene Nachspielzeit wird dort auch als "Fergie-Time" bezeichnet.
:roll:"

ElanJo said:
Cheers Tim :) Good luck to Hamburg this season!

Ws looking at that forum and saw this, no idea what the perrson is saying but it made me chuckle

"Ja, bei den Top 4 wird es kolportiert, aber bei ManU ist es schon etwas auffälliger, und die übertriebene Nachspielzeit wird dort auch als "Fergie-Time" bezeichnet.
:roll:"

Something like this...

" Yes, with the Top 4 it is spread, but with ManU it is already somewhat more remarkable, and the exaggerated sequel time is " there also is; Fergie Time" designated. : roll: "

Brilliant City , Friendly people , Lovely weather , Awesome stadium . Shalke and Dusseldorf was an excellent away trip . Apart from takin the wrong Auto route out of Calais and heading for Paris ! But the 4 days travelling and partying in Hamburg is gonna take some beating . Only down point was following those 2 bloody coaches through the Belgian country side thinking they knew a short cut between Ostend and Calais only to find that the wee country lane we`d been following them down for around 10 miles was a dead end .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.