Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

That's the point, how does it hurt them? They'd just pity us for clinging to the past.
You'd think that, but it would actually take their levels of piss boing up to Delaney & Jackson levels

I’ve been to a few Poland v Germany games. There’s been no WW2 bollocks. We should be the same. I’ve zero beef with Germans, especially Bert Trautman or Gundogan for example.
Same here, no real mither for the Goths, however the Poles and the Dutch fucking hate them and it's mainly over that episode of history

Same here, no real mither for the Goths, however the Poles and the Dutch fucking hate them and it's mainly over that episode of history
Really? As a Pole and I know scores of Poles, none have a problem with Germans. Nazis yes, but your average punter from Essen or Duisburg has fuck all to do with what happened years ago. Bavarians however in my experience are wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.