Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

Really? As a Pole and I know scores of Poles, none have a problem with Germans. Nazis yes, but your average punter from Essen or Duisburg has fuck all to do with what happened years ago. Bavarians however in my experience are wankers.
I know and have worked with quite a few Poles too, I have Polish neighbours, they fucking despise and hate the Germans, also real dislike of the Russians as well.

Clinging? It hurts them because it references the worst part of their history, the fact they were defeated and that their crimes were so horrific it hasn't been forgotten. If they want to bring offensive banners that's fine, I'm saying it works both ways
I lived in Germany for ten years and literally no one I met in all that time could understand why English people thought "but we won the war and you were Nazis" was a winning, or relevant argument.

The responses to various comments on his post where Delaney desperately back tracks nonsensically when many people point out that Bayern has a similar wage bill and higher booked revenue than City (much of it from same party sponsorship) is true comedy in motion.

He went from implicitly stating that a financial chasm explained the difference in competitive outcomes to claiming he was only talking about the “sporting chasm”.

At which point several people asked why that is an indicator of anything, given that is cyclical (we won’t always dominate as we are) and how football has always worked.

Delaney simple stops responding at that point.

He obviously didn’t actually research his main thesis and is now been back in to a corner. After lashing out, he’s gotten timid and has decided to hide under the blanket he took with him.

Every time he posts he confirms he's just a know nothing dickhead.

The responses to various comments on his post where Delaney desperately back tracks nonsensically when many people point out that Bayern has a similar wage bill and higher booked revenue than City (much of it from same party sponsorship) is true comedy in motion.

He went from implicitly stating that a financial chasm explained the difference in competitive outcomes to claiming he was only talking about the “sporting chasm”.

At which point several people asked why that is an indicator of anything, given that is cyclical (we won’t always dominate as we are) and how football has always worked.

Delaney simple stops responding at that point.

He obviously didn’t actually research his main thesis and is now been back in to a corner. After lashing out, he’s gotten timid and has decided to hide under the blanket he took with him.
Gonna need a big fuck off flag to fit all that on..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.