Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

You can't blame the current German population for the crimes of their ancestors. The history of the British Empire has plenty of examples of the British being cunts too. Ps. One of those grantparents was Bert Trautmann.
Name me an Empire of any stripe in any era who didn’t behave like Cunts

If we want to take a banner to Bayern it might be a good idea to work out whom - if anyone we want to have a go at…. Personally I don’t think it’s the German nation or the Bayern fans…. I think the issue for me is the Bayern hierarchy… they are the hypocrites who have an agenda against our club.

A massive banner with

MEH

Re the war Bayern due to its history is seen in some quarters as a "Jewish club"
Please don't drag war into it

Totally agree, let's not bring the war into this.

The issue we have is on the content of the banner and the hypocrisy of it, if we want to express a view on how Bayern have monopolised their league then no complaints from me but let's not stoop to attacking them over the war, personally I think that makes the club look bad and the history is complicated, including Trautmann for that matter!

Let's focus on something that can be taken as a joke not hatred.

If we want to take a banner to Bayern it might be a good idea to work out whom - if anyone we want to have a go at…. Personally I don’t think it’s the German nation or the Bayern fans…. I think the issue for me is the Bayern hierarchy… they are the hypocrites who have an agenda against our club.
Thats going to be one complex banner/statement!! Loads of posters saying what we shouldnt respond with, not many coming up with ideas what we should do.

It means once a lion always a lion. It's the nickname of 1860 Munich. They hate Bayern more than we hate the rags!
Went in c1995 to an 1860 match -not long after they’d beat Bayern in the Derby in the Bundesliga and the 1860 Fans were all over it -they are down in 3 Liga now

To Match the absurd nature of their Mansour Out banner why not a simple retro Swales Out banner. The world’s media will zoom in on it thinking it’s some MCFC fan negativity towards someone within our ownership/club without sudssing quite what we mean. By the time they’ve filmed it the laugh will be on them. It’ll be one of those moments when fans turn something into a laugh instead of trying to be too clever and something backfiring.

Swales Out banners show how football owners have misused our club in the past while also demonstrating Manc humour and, hopefully, the gullible nature of some in the media who think these banners are anything more than rival fan cultures and digging at each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.