Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

I find that personally offensive, as a German citizen, you never called me a whining racist shitbag to my face, any of the times we met up, and I’m pretty sure that, having met him, Bert (Bernd) Trauttman wasn’t a whining racist shitbag either
Were you in that away end last night? Did you notice they named a Jewish family (the Glazers) and a Mislam Arab on one of those banners. The Glazers dont rule a country so why did they pick on them?

At least they weren't selective in their racism.

Thats going to be one complex banner/statement!! Loads of posters saying what we shouldnt respond with, not many coming up with ideas what we should do.
We attack their hypocrisy of the 51% fan ownership
Bayern are backed by German conglomerates who are both shareholders and sponsors
Audi Adidas and Allianze who control the club with their dominance of the supervisory board
So it’s nonsense that they display a banner aimed at owners of PL clubs whilst their club is bankrolled The ultras claim they protest about it but don’t do anything about it they weren’t happy about the Qatar sponsorship but it was renewed
There’s lots of good ideas on the thread without any mention of xenophobia, religion or the war

Lets not use the wars as a cheap dig at all German people, it would make all of us look like utter cunts
I’m an utter **** already but even I wouldn’t be bringing anything like that up. No need at all. They’ve got enough cunts in their own boardroom in the present day without us needing to go anywhere else for our digs, never mind bringing up the bloody war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went in c1995 to an 1860 match -not long after they’d beat Bayern in the Derby in the Bundesliga and the 1860 Fans were all over it -they are down in 3 Liga now
Spot on Ribble. I lived there 1980 -85 they ended up in the Bavarian regional league which equates to our 5th tier. Went all over Germany with em they took thousands everywhere. Coolest badge in club football for me and they wear sky blue-what's not to like!.

We attack their hypocrisy of the 51% fan ownership
Bayern are backed by German conglomerates who are both shareholders and sponsors
Audi Adidas and Allianze who control the club with their dominance of the supervisory board
So it’s nonsense that they display a banner aimed at owners of PL clubs whilst their club is bankrolled The ultras claim they protest about it but don’t do anything about it they weren’t happy about the Qatar sponsorship but it was renewed
There’s lots of good ideas on the thread without any mention of xenophobia, religion or the war
That's going to be an even more complex banner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.