Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

To be fair*, Bayern supporters have something of a recent reputation for unveiling such banners expressing their stance on a number of footy related issues:

- criticising the World Cup in Qatar on the grounds of human rights abuses there
- re last-minute CL etc match cancellations at the time of Her Maj's death
- re homosexuality/gay rights (at Bayern's match against Eintracht)
- criticising PSG's ownership, similar to the banner re The Sheikh and the Glazers
- criticising Hoffenheim's rise up the German leagues under Hopp

And so on and so on, all well and good and part of the democratic health of the game etc..

Shame, though, that on other recent occasions the Bayern fans weren't able to grace the rest of us with their pithy banner wisdom and insights into such footy matters as:

- boards of directors which contain members with histories of criminal offences, most notably in the area of tax evasion (such a useful skill-set to bring to the running of any £multimillion organisation..)
- clubs that openly 'tap up' players from competitor teams, in order to 'hoover up' the best talent to maintain their status at the top of the football tree
- clubs whose main shareholders provide huge sums of revenue and help cement the continuing presence of those clubs at the top of said football tree
- clubs which actively seek to undermine potential competitors with orchestrated campaigns in collusion with football authorities and sports media

And so on and so on..

We can but hope that this second list of items is on the 'to do list' for the Bayern supporters. Their perspective and input into these matters would be most invaluable.

(* I am of course joking.. f**k the hypocritical twunts, their banners and their brainless, sheep-like, formation jumping up and down while the match is on..)

i was doing the bayern plane out, one of the cases(metal boxes ) wouldnt xray,so security asked if id be a witness when they opened it.

ive got a lovely picture of me holding the head of the bayern mascot,we could use that,haha but id most probably lose my job :)
Had to google what it was and came across this, shame it's dated !st April

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.