Resting players against the rags

I'd be rotating some based on today's performances. Danilo, Delph or Zinchenko, Bernardo and Aguero if he's fit and I'd start Sterling as well.

Before tonight I was all for this. Not anymore, both the fans and the players need a lift after that, winning the league against United could spur us on for a memorable comeback, they can have 3 weeks off after Wednesday if they need it

Before tonight I was all for this. Not anymore, both the fans and the players need a lift after that, winning the league against United could spur us on for a memorable comeback, they can have 3 weeks off after Wednesday if they need it
It has to be full strength and try to finish the league. The momentum of winning the league may even spur us on next Tuesday. This is a big ask, but the tie isn't over until they score at the Eithad. It's a 0-2 (Gillingham) and 1-2 (you know the one!) opportunity. Keep the faith and let's believe.

FUCK THAT!

Let’s fucking smash the ****s!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.