Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)

Don't want to bore anybody or bring them down with this...but I'm going to anyway haha…
Bad night last night. I'm sure I'm supposed to be monitored coming off the Ropinirole (not the date rape drug!! That's something similar sounding).
I can't do it. I've gone down from 4 mg a night to 1 mg, but it's fucking me right up. It felt like I was trembling inside...the feeling was too intense. Yet I was so sleepy....drifting off to suddenly wake a second later. So I took another tablet....nowt...then another and a joint. After that, can't remember anything until I got woke up this afternoon. Feeling shit. I mean real shit. I called the docs, and they said I have to call between 8am and noon. I told the receptionist that the meds are fucking about with my head, making me depressed. She advised some Crisis team at Salford Royal, but I didn't want that. I don't fancy waiting in hospital. She then said she'll speak to somebody and call me straight back. That was about 4pm and, yep...they didn't call me back.
Shame cannabis can't be on prescription...it helps. Doesn't solve it, but it takes that edge off.
You need to move to a more relaxed country mate. Don't even need a prescription over here.

Don't want to bore anybody or bring them down with this...but I'm going to anyway haha…
Bad night last night. I'm sure I'm supposed to be monitored coming off the Ropinirole (not the date rape drug!! That's something similar sounding).
I can't do it. I've gone down from 4 mg a night to 1 mg, but it's fucking me right up. It felt like I was trembling inside...the feeling was too intense. Yet I was so sleepy....drifting off to suddenly wake a second later. So I took another tablet....nowt...then another and a joint. After that, can't remember anything until I got woke up this afternoon. Feeling shit. I mean real shit. I called the docs, and they said I have to call between 8am and noon. I told the receptionist that the meds are fucking about with my head, making me depressed. She advised some Crisis team at Salford Royal, but I didn't want that. I don't fancy waiting in hospital. She then said she'll speak to somebody and call me straight back. That was about 4pm and, yep...they didn't call me back.
Shame cannabis can't be on prescription...it helps. Doesn't solve it, but it takes that edge off.
When I tried to come off tramadol I could never taper down to the smallest available dose available then stop.
I needed medical support off my GP who put me on another stronger opioid that could be given in smaller and smaller doses.
I ended up “ micro-dosing” with doses so small the GP was surprised they still had an effect.
He famously said to me “it just shows how much your body likes opioids”!
It took two years, but I got off them.
Still ended up doing cold turkey for a month but it wasn’t as bad as that from stopping tramadol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.