Restricted Betting

Anybody who can genuinely make a living or even just profit from betting has to be very disciplined and probably puts a lot of effort in too and has my admiration. I like to dabble a bit, for fun more than anything and am constantly perusing the(mainly football) markets for profitable ideas, I have had some success from time to time, but to try and make profit from level stakes bets is very hard, and why would you go level stakes when a suitable staking plan can turn level stakes losses into staking plan profits. A staking plan may require more investment but a the end of the day its making a profit that counts, anyway, good luck to those who try.

PSG/Liverpool match odds market tonight could see a big move depending on Neymar/Mbappe playing

Last edited:
That was a cracking trade few years back when we played Chelsea in the FA cup.......
Pellegrini said he was taking the kids....Chelsea were around 1.85 and crashed below 1.4 on team news being announced
One of the strangest betting markets ever, the thing is everyone knew Chelsea would end up being abt 4/9-2/5.

Those early prices were a gift.

At the derby a few seasons back there was a guy sat behind me talking on his phone all match. I thought he was a rag at first but he was giving a running commentary on the game with code based on which team had the ball and how close they were to scoring. So if the ball was in midfield with City in possession he would say something like 'blue one', and then 'blue two' if we moved into their half. I remember United scoring and he was shouting 'red five' as the shot was taken and 'goal red' as the ball went over the line. I'm guessing he was on his phone to a mate trying to get an edge on the in-play market, by removing the few second broadcast delay?
Cricket is even more lucrative, punters will have friends watching the game while relaying info back.

Anybody who can genuinely make a living or even just profit from betting has to be very disciplined and probably puts a lot of effort in too and has my admiration. I like to dabble a bit, for fun more than anything and am constantly perusing the(mainly football) markets for profitable ideas, I have had some success from time to time, but to try and make profit from level stakes bets is very hard, and why would you go level stakes when a suitable staking plan can turn level stakes losses into staking plan profits. A staking plan may require more investment but a the end of the day its making a profit that counts, anyway, good luck to those who try.
Your right there Blue eyes. I don’t make a living out of betting with the Bookies but I am in profit. My golden rule is keep sentiment out of it, another reason I would never bet on City. It would cloud my judgement and I would end up taking silly bets. My money has been made on the Stockmarket. It is a way of betting but you are more in control. You decide when you win or lose and not some one else.There are going to be fluctuations in share prices after the Commons vote on the deal and buying and selling at the right time means there will be big money to be made. Timing and not being too greedy are the key.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.