Retrospective ban for Ferdinand

blueinsa said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
If we keep on about it mate you may have to find other ways to defecate ;-p

Listen mate im with you 100%, but it wont get taken any further.

If the media storm does kick in enough to warrent an official comment, they will roll out the old one of the ref saw it, deemed it ok and we will not ref retrospectively blah..blah..fucking blah!

Gill decided who gets banned and who doesnt and he wont ban his own players.

Perhaps you´re right mate but if we leave it and roll over how do we ever change things ? All I want is consistency and if that means us bringing Gill to book then so be it - that´s why FA Watch was set up and we have to keep up the pressure until video evidence is accepted across the board

mike channon´s windmill said:
blueinsa said:
Listen mate im with you 100%, but it wont get taken any further.

If the media storm does kick in enough to warrent an official comment, they will roll out the old one of the ref saw it, deemed it ok and we will not ref retrospectively blah..blah..fucking blah!

Gill decided who gets banned and who doesnt and he wont ban his own players.

Perhaps you´re right mate but if we leave it and roll over how do we ever change things ? All I want is consistency and if that means us bringing Gill to book then so be it - that´s why FA Watch was set up and we have to keep up the pressure until video evidence is accepted across the board

Fair do's mate, like i said, im with you 100% and the time and efforts that a lot have put in to FA Watch is admirable and commendable.

Unfortunately there is such a huge conflict of interests at the highest levels of the FA and i fail to see how or when that will ever end?

Lets hope that FA Watch does the business and we see a fair competition in the future with respects to discipline.

Ferdinand punch on Fagen, will he be banned for our game?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbywcv_rio-ferdinands-apparent-punch-on-ch_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbywcv ... n-ch_sport</a>

The FA cant let camel gob off with this surly? just hope they fast track it so he misses our game, maybe we should complain to the FA if it looks like there doing nothing about it.

Re: Ferdinand punch on Fagen, will he be banned for our game?

If nothing is done, then English football is seriously corrupt. We even saw the other day saying that no action will be taken against Gallas for a dreadful challenge on the Bolton player. If it was a player not in the top 4, he would have been banned.

Vidic has got away with a few of these elbows this season (against Wigan is the one I can recall) and nothing was done. Also Ronaldo kicked out a few times last season without punishments, but SWP and a few others got banned for their similar offences. Oh and Bosingwa for his Kung fu kick on Benayoun went unpunished too

All we want is a bit of consistency

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.