Return of Supporters

Is it right that if you are going for ballot, that you must be in ‘friends and family’ AND also ‘same household’ or ‘support bubble’ ??

I absolutely agree (as do the other CM reps) that the Club don't help themselves. Had they been more open in their comms and explained their logic, it would have been a big help.

Commumications are their weak point and have been for as long as I've been on City Matters. The new advertising boards were a case in point. We'd have advised handling that a bit differently in order to head off some fairly obvious (to us) questions and complaints.

And we'd have liked to have seen their comms on this before time, so we could check it was as clear and unambiguous as possible.

i agree with a lot of what you’ve posted on the thread, but I am surprised you’ve bothered carrying on with city matters.

it’s comes across as a Pr exercise. It’s clear from the super league fiasco the club don’t really care

i agree with a lot of what you’ve posted on the thread, but I am surprised you’ve bothered carrying on with city matters.

it’s comes across as a Pr exercise. It’s clear from the super league fiasco the club don’t really care
It may not achieve what a lot think it should or expect it to, doesn’t mean it doesn’t achieve some things and mean it isn’t worthwhile.
Most of us probably only judge it on tickets, prices etc, or issues that concern us as individuals. I ,for example, have no idea whether it’s achieved things for the disabled groups or LGBT groups. So can’t say it’s just PR.

My opinion is it should be based on how long you have had a season ticket. I’ve had one since Maine road as a regular season ticket holder 1993. I have 11,000 points mainly season tickets with all cup finals and some away champions league games. People will have more points having had a season ticket less years as they are able to go home and away regular which I can’t due to work and family unfortunately. Anyway best of luck everyone

My opinion is it should be based on how long you have had a season ticket. I’ve had one since Maine road as a regular season ticket holder 1993. I have 11,000 points mainly season tickets with all cup finals and some away champions league games. People will have more points having had a season ticket less years as they are able to go home and away regular which I can’t due to work and family unfortunately. Anyway best of luck everyone
I doubt the club has kept full records much beyond the start of the points system. They're only legally required to keep records for 6 years. I've had a s/t since 1972 but the records from the Swales era will long since have been shredded.

I absolutely agree (as do the other CM reps) that the Club don't help themselves. Had they been more open in their comms and explained their logic, it would have been a big help.

Commumications are their weak point and have been for as long as I've been on City Matters. The new advertising boards were a case in point. We'd have advised handling that a bit differently in order to head off some fairly obvious (to us) questions and complaints.

And we'd have liked to have seen their comms on this before time, so we could check it was as clear and unambiguous as possible.

You are not kidding. Using Joel Glazers quote to tell us how exciting the Super League was going to be being their finest example.

From that last paragraph PB are you saying that the quote from the Chair of CM was not seen before release and not approved by said Chair?

p.s. I’m just asking because if he didn’t know/approve then the club are definitely throwing you under the bus.

Is it right that if you are going for ballot, that you must be in ‘friends and family’ AND also ‘same household’ or ‘support bubble’ ??

I hope not as I’m not in friends & family, in a bubble on my own...oh I suppose you could say I’m same household...as I’m in the same household as myself!! :-) :-)

From that last paragraph PB are you saying that the quote from the Chair of CM was not seen before release and not approved by said Chair?

p.s. I’m just asking because if he didn’t know/approve then the club are definitely throwing you under the bus.
Oh no. That was agreed. They always give us credit when they know the shit is going to hit the fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.