Return of Supporters

It will go on jabs. Those that have been vaccinated the longest with two jabs and have their vaccine passport will be first. It will be worked on earliest jabs first and then moving forwards. If you are 80’+ you stand a really good chance of a ticket :) Can’t wait to see the Poznan! :)
Buggers me then. I'm having my second jab at 11:10 at Sportcity on the day of the match!
Ah well, I'll have to watch it on my comfy chair (no Spanish Inquisition jokes please) with an alcoholic beverage (or two) by my side.
;-)

Buggers me then. I'm having my second jab at 11:10 at Sportcity on the day of the match!
Ah well, I'll have to watch it on my comfy chair (no Spanish Inquisition jokes please) with an alcoholic beverage (or two) by my side.
;-)
I can't see it being dependent on jabs if it's correct that they're proposing lateral flow tests on entry and exit. That suggests they want to see if there's any extensive transmission of the virus during the pilot events.

I can't see it being dependent on jabs if it's correct that they're proposing lateral flow tests on entry and exit. That suggests they want to see if there's any extensive transmission of the virus during the pilot events.
You can't get infected, and then express virus in detectable amounts over such a short time.

How can it be the same amount of fans for each side

We cannot travel in numbers and they offer tickets to locals so there will be more spud fans there.

My opinion waste of time. Tokenism
I am more interested in something I can go to which has very little risk whatsoever which would be trophy parade in Manchester. I know we have to win them first. I will be outdoors, Summer, many adults will have been vaccinated by then. Will it happen though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.