Return of Supporters

I can't see it being dependent on jabs if it's correct that they're proposing lateral flow tests on entry and exit. That suggests they want to see if there's any extensive transmission of the virus during the pilot events.
Can you imagine going all the way to Wembley, taking the test and they turn round to tell you you have COVID and can’t get in? Furthermore you’re then sent to a secluded ‘safe room’ and miss the match!!!!!!

Can you imagine going all the way to Wembley, taking the test and they turn round to tell you you have COVID and can’t get in? Furthermore you’re then sent to a secluded ‘safe room’ and miss the match!!!!!!
These events are pilots and for that to be the basis for entry for full-scale events.
.... wouldn't really work would it? Taking a test the day before (as secondary children do now) is more like it.

I think it's setting a really negative precedent if they only offered tickets to those who'd already been vaccinated. I won't even be offered my first vaccine until the end of the summer.

I think it's setting a really negative precedent if they only offered tickets to those who'd already been vaccinated. I won't even be offered my first vaccine until the end of the summer.
Can't see this tbh. Europe are bringing in a Green Pass, which is either a vaccination, or proof of a negative test, or even proof of a positive that you are now over. Any one of those gives freedom of travel.

Some airlines are insisting on vaccines but whole countries will become very unpopular with under 40s if they try it, as will any pubs or football clubs I suspect. All about testing and infection control not vaccination in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.