Return of Supporters

What's this business about completing a consent form? I'll happily complete one but where do we get it? Or are they completed at the ground?
As for PCR tests, they were not mentioned in the confirmation email I got from the club.

If you call 0300 123 5032 you can book an on-site lateral flow test for Saturday 24th, I’ve just done it for Well pharmacy in Handforth
It was very easy to do and you’re talking to someone not automated service

hope this helps
Can that number be used for booking LFTs anywhere in the country? I might be away from Manchester for a couple of days before the game.

managed to get a ticket and booked a lateral flow test next Saturday 24rd April. That's 24 hours before the match, I'm assuming that's within the guidelines? Also, I read as PCR is NOT mandatory.

thanks to @bluemc1 for details 0300 123 5032 for those in Cheshire East
Could you get one for within 24 hours of the kick-off time though? After 4.30pm? I'm struggling to find anywhere open as late as that.

Could you get one for within 24 hours of the kick-off time though? After 4.30pm? I'm struggling to find anywhere open as late as that.
latest appointment I can get is 4pm, with results after 30 mins, so I'm assuming that'll be timestamped within 24 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.