Return of Supporters

This is what the Wembley ERP section says about the timing of the Lateral flow test

Will spectators require any form of testing and COVID verification in order to enter the stadium?
Entry to Wembley Stadium on match day is dependent on providing a negative Lateral Flow Test result, and the test must be taken no more than 24 hours before entry to Wembley Stadium. The Lateral Flow Test can take place from 15:30 on the Saturday 17 April for the FA Cup Semi-Final and 13:30 onwards on Saturday 24 April for the Carabao Cup Final.

After being outraged by the entire thing, raging about the inconvenience and restrictions and deciding without hesitation not to go, I have now caved in and bought a ticket and booked on the train. I am officially addicted and I might as well stop kidding myself.
Deffo case of fomo going on and the I Was At York Away don't you think? With a rational mind and without a pandemic nothing about this whole thing is sensible.

After being outraged by the entire thing, raging about the inconvenience and restrictions and deciding without hesitation not to go, I have now caved in and bought a ticket and booked on the train. I am officially addicted and I might as well stop kidding myself.
I caved in at 9-15
Hate watching on tv
Have a pathalogical hatred of Ian Darke

Went through a similar process myself before caving in too. Got confirmation this afternoon of ticket and train. Happy days.

I have missed about 4 games since the ground opened with my season card yet l am only on 11.8k points - what chance have l got of getting a ticket ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.