Return of Supporters

@Gingers Dad and @pendlebury blue (I've not mastered putting two quotes in, sorry!)
Of course you will get in at Eccles, I've had a word with the powers that be and said that City fans have to have top priority!!

Sorry to be frivolous but I am fed up of being down about the other situation. By the way I haven't had a word: I'm a tease and a torment! :-) enjoy the match, it ain't Pep or the team's fault. Protest if you are going to but cheer for us lot who can't go for various reasons. :-)

Last edited:
I rang about half ten and they initially said the train had sold out but when I pressed them they got me on the train. She was going to put me on the late one to Watford but I said I wanted the early one and she obliged. Took 45 mins on the phone but it’s saved me from the coach journey that I wasn’t looking forward to.
I was in the lap of the Gods, lad went away for a while then said all sold. At first I thought I had one then I heard them say StevieAsk is on the phone so fuck Tbilisi off.

Edit : With this ESL it will probably be my last game so can stand a coach for old times sake.

Unless I am being thick, I cannot find any place to get this test in the Preston area on Saturday

Any ideas when City will publish the places you can get the test on Saturday
I sent the club an email today and got this:

Hi there. There are no updates as of yet - Once inputting your postcode in here https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk and filtering to 'Test site requiring booking' if there are no local test centres with appointments after 1.30pm, I would recommend waiting for a further few days until we find the information on additional appointments and their locations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.