Return of Supporters

So if you go in the ballot so you’re not own your own but aren’t successful you can still get a ticket on your own...so effectively you aren’t disadvantaged by trying the ballot box is that right?
Yep that’s how I read it

Yep and rightly so. The rest should have cascaded down as per normal selling criteria but instead someone who’s attended one season on 1k points now has same chance as someone on 21k points. Ridiculous
Totally agree. Fortunately I'm > 22k but it should have been done just like an away game.

Somebody on 21990 points has got the same chance as someone who's been going for 1 season

Doesn't seem fair

Yep and rightly so. The rest should have cascaded down as per normal selling criteria but instead someone who’s attended one season on 1k points now has same chance as someone on 21k points. Ridiculous

Agree, my view would be all ballot or all ticket point criteria. Does not makes sense to me otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.