Return of Supporters

They won't. There'll be people working, people away, people who are sick... and there'll be hell of a lot of people who don't feel ready yet to attend a game.. a lot more than you think
I was one of those who were a bit iffy about returning but now I am gagging to get back. But with only 4500 points it’s looking unlikely. :(

I would have liked it to have a been a ballot just for SC holders.

It’s all a little confusing at first glance. How many tickets will go to season card holders as a percentage compared to the free loaders? Surely a full ballot for all would have been fairer, seems that some fans are seen as more worthy than others. Fingers crossed I get one but not convinced ballot will be a fair one for all.

Thinking about it from the clubs point of view I'd imagine a ballot was the only real option.
With only just over a week to go from when tickets could be sold I guess the time to allow for different points windows just wasn't there

I'm on 21660 so it's good to know the club appreciate me as much as someone whose a cityzen and been to a couple of games!
We said the same , so Much for loyalty. It should be done on points, I’ve only got about 17,000 and if I didn’t get one because others had more points so be it I wouldn’t mind . But the fact someone could get a ticket who may have never attended a game but was a citizens member can possibly get a ticket before me is a piss take.

Tried that but keep getting error message. The site seems to have crashed. I had to queue to get on it as well. You would think they could have used the break to fix the site.
If you get to that error page on ticketing and go to the top right corner and click on your name it takes you to your details page with your points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.