Return of Supporters

I predicted months ago it’ll be well into 2021 or even the start of the 2021-22 season when we’ll be back, and I stand by that.

There’s no way on Earth we’ll be in the ground over the Winter. That R number will only get bigger once the cooler weather and darker nights set in.

I predicted months ago it’ll be well into 2021 or even the start of the 2021-22 season when we’ll be back, and I stand by that.

There’s no way on Earth we’ll be in the ground over the Winter. That R number will only get bigger once the cooler weather and darker nights set in.
Technology is developing fast. Have a look at this. It's what Bo Jo will have been basing his Moon shot stuff on.

I know big claims but interesting nonetheless. mobihealth

Sooner the better as this is just wank. I didn’t find it too bad after lockdown but must have been desperate for football.

Assume when it does return it will be mask wearing too? I saw a picture of fans at a game yesterday and they were all masked up. I really hope not cos they irritate me after 5 mins wearing let alone a couple of hours. Fuck knows how people are putting up with them on flights.

Have league one and two received a bailout as I thought they stopped for financial reasons. What’s changed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.