Return of Supporters

If anything fans not back in the stadium but transfers still happening etc then there is a case for reducing ticket prices, if they can do without this year why it next, maybe a catalyst for reducing daft transfer and wage prices
I think it is very likely that totally full stadia will only return next season (after a vaccine is rolled out) There's no doubt that a lot of matchgoing fans will have disengaged with football by this time and it will not be easy to get them back in. I don't agree that the football authorities or broadcasters are happy to continue in empty grounds. They are just making the best of a bad job.
But if there is one silver lining here I am sure clubs will have to cut ticket prices to attract supporters back in to grounds. For example, will the tourist fans from overseas ever come back? I think City have managed this situation well so far. At least they haven't tried to rip us off like Spurs and Arsenal have done with their fanbase.

I think it is very likely that totally full stadia will only return next season (after a vaccine is rolled out) There's no doubt that a lot of matchgoing fans will have disengaged with football by this time and it will not be easy to get them back in. I don't agree that the football authorities or broadcasters are happy to continue in empty grounds. They are just making the best of a bad job.
But if there is one silver lining here I am sure clubs will have to cut ticket prices to attract supporters back in to grounds. For example, will the tourist fans from overseas ever come back? I think City have managed this situation well so far. At least they haven't tried to rip us off like Spurs and Arsenal have done with their fanbase.
I expect collective experiences like concerts and footballs will be valued more than ever.

Looking forward to the day when we can all return and grateful in the meantime for the positivity of fans like your goodself. Stay safe.

I Agree with everything except we will still have our Scandanavian fan base chomping at the bit to get back & watch a game.

How many smaller clubs will have gone to the wall before fans can return? Look at Droylsden already.

Its clear. Clubs want our Money back, too bad u wont get it until next Year. U can cry as hard as u want

I agree that City have done well with this overall. I was amazed reading an article on how many clubs including the ones you name, have basically extorted money from fans to maintain a season ticket or a chance of one. It is disgusting given how many people are struggling and I am delighted we have not sunk that low.

If they could have spectators in the crucible for the snooker, they can have people in the crowd in open air stadiums.

some atmosphere would be much better than fake crowd noise

Can I ask is there a limit of Covid positives within a squad at the same time that would see games cancelled

Funny thing is they don't give a fuck about us when moving games etc....now apparently we're really important.

What his paymasters want & what they get
Is 2 different thing's entirely.
Winter will be on us soon,(GOT).
There's not a cat in hell's chance supporters will be back in this season
Even vastly reductions attendances say 10% off normal attendances,
There's no doubt in my mind we've get a second spike,and hopefully not quite so serious as the previous one,but me I think it going to be a lot worse than the 1st wave,
So they want cash above lives well fk them..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.