Return of Supporters

30,000 season card holders will miss out, if all want to attend. And had it not been for me and the others you'd be in the ballot with everyone else. So a thank you would be nice. But I don't expect it from some of the self-entitled on here.
I seriously dont know why you bother Colin ?
There was NO easy solution and plenty of Blues will miss the big occasion, myself included, but by fuck why does the ticket allocation bring out the worst in people ?
The old adage "don`t let the bastards grind you down" has never been more appropriate mate.

I seriously dont know why you bother Colin ?
There was NO easy solution and plenty of Blues will miss the big occasion, myself included, but by fuck why does the ticket allocation bring out the worst in people ?
The old adage "don`t let the bastards grind you down" has never been more appropriate mate.
Spot on Oakie. I hope the 10k in the ground give the lads the level of support as though we were all at the match.

FWIW, I am going to be outside the ground welcoming the lads to the ground if I miss out on a ticket. The Blues who’ve pitched up for the last 2 home games, in shite weather, have done us proud.

Jut read how Everton are sorting out their last game at home.

Everton also announced their ticketing plans for their final home game of the season against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Goodison Park.
The Merseyside club will also have a ballot system, with previous members successful from games over the festive period given priority. A ballot for remaining tickets will then be open to 2020-21 season ticket holders.

So if you were lucky enough to be one of the 2k who watched a game around December time at Everton then you have first dibs again? Hardly fair either is it.

I reckon a lot won't bother wanting to return until it's as good as back to normal crowds (like me tbh), so don't see the problem with what's been arranged. I think the idea is that those with high points might also not bother going if their usual friends and family aren't with them, so this resolves it somewhat.

Well I have tried to find out how many points I have but in the early hours of the morning it said it had a something or other error and now it’s just put me in a queuing system! I suspect I am one of the people in the just short of 22,000 range so I am registering in the ballot and then will ask the club how many I have.

If I hadn’t had to stop going abroad and to some away games 4 years ago on Doctors orders I’d be in the cherished 22,000 category but them’s the breaks and c’est la vie and all that. GOOD LUCK BLUES. If I don’t get one then cheer twice as loud for me. But DO NOT sit in my seat. :-) ;-) :-)

I have been a season ticket holder since 1970 and I haven't missed a home game since I was taken by my dad to Maine Road aged five in 1954. I will be in the ballot for a ticket for the Everton match, if I miss out will I be bitter ? no I won't it's just the luck of the draw.So let's hope I am successful and you and your lad are, lets remember it's your lad who are our future.

You are right about our kids and grandkids being the future. My lad is 24 died in wool City 100%.
My age group we had the late 60's early 70's and to some degree 1977 as well lol.
My lad at around 2 yrs old was watching my cry as we won the 3rd division play off ! . But through all our shit years till 08, my lads stayed City. Living in kent surround by rags and dippers. The piss taking at school, for being a City fan. It would have been do easy for him go to the rags or dippers to stop the piss taking etc. But no they stuck to City.
My brothers lad change to the rags because of the piss taking and bully he was receiving. He lasted 18 months before going home. He was been a season ticket holder for 10yrs or so now travelling up from kent.

We are the City family if the draw was just for season tickets holders I wouldn't have moan. But on the other hand someone might have been a season ticket holder for a season or so but I have been going since I was in my teens first match in 1971. Back in those days it really was a long drive in our old banger !

I guess the points system is fair, and like I say I wouldnt be bothered if fans with more points than us got tickets, I guess that's is part of being a modern football fan nowadays,

You are right about our kids and grandkids being the future. My lad is 24 died in wool City 100%.
My age group we had the late 60's early 70's and to some degree 1977 as well lol.
My lad at around 2 yrs old was watching my cry as we won the 3rd division play off ! . But through all our shit years till 08, my lads stayed City. Living in kent surround by rags and dippers. The piss taking at school, for being a City fan. It would have been do easy for him go to the rags or dippers to stop the piss taking etc. But no they stuck to City.
My brothers lad change to the rags because of the piss taking and bully he was receiving. He lasted 18 months before going home. He was been a season ticket holder for 10yrs or so now travelling up from kent.

We are the City family if the draw was just for season tickets holders I wouldn't have moan. But on the other hand someone might have been a season ticket holder for a season or so but I have been going since I was in my teens first match in 1971. Back in those days it really was a long drive in our old banger !
The future is blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.