Return of Supporters

Everyone knows it’s not first come first served right? Chill out and do in on Thursday when all the panickers have finished stressing.

Thought the process was incredibly painless. Navigate through the pages, confirm 2 tickets and family and friends, enter the card details and boom done. Even gave CITC £1 for good karma. Good luck everyone.

I waited fifteen minutes and there were more people in the queue than Rag fans worldwide. I get to my turn and it sez "Error . . . . . . . . .!" 'Kinell! Get it sorted, Marwood! No idea whether I've booked a ballot spot or not! Bloody annoying! I shall have another sniff later!
If you have managed to get yourself entered into the ballot,you will get an email from City confirming that you are in the ballot.

I waited fifteen minutes and there were more people in the queue than Rag fans worldwide. I get to my turn and it sez "Error . . . . . . . . .!" 'Kinell! Get it sorted, Marwood! No idea whether I've booked a ballot spot or not! Bloody annoying! I shall have another sniff later!
Same for me!! Will try again tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.