Return of Supporters

Thought the process was incredibly painless. Navigate through the pages, confirm 2 tickets and family and friends, enter the card details and boom done. Even gave CITC £1 for a bribe
Yeah, I gave 'em the quid bribe. I expect to see a few column inches in the RDAHMeedya to the effect that City season ticket holders are offering the club bribes to get tickets.

Clicked the link in the mail and taken to a "Queue-it" page telling me I'm 6618 in the queue.
But not to worry, only 14 minutes to wait. I'll live with that.

Check back after a couple of minutes, time going down but slower than expected.
Another check, going down but still a bit slower. Don't mind too much. At least not queuing round city square in the rain.
Another check, getting closer, only 2 minutes.

Another check, only 50 in front of me now.
Watching it go down and here I am.
Click the button. Yeah.
"Error" Gasp!!!

Refresh/back/refresh no joy.
I'm left with biting the bullet and back of the queue beckons.

Now number 8896, and 1,176 in front of me. Waiting time 7 minutes.

Good job I've got nothing better to do.

967 in front of me, 6 minutes to wait...

501 and 3 minutes....

189 just 1 minute...

33, less than a minute

Chimes playing, now my turn (again)

"Error, a potentially dangerous request detected in one of the fields. Please correct the offensive value and try again"
WTF? Offensive value??? I haven't even entered anything yet.
There's a "Back" button. I'm looking for any other button but nothing there.

Try again. Nope. Just back to the error page.
Sort it out FFS MAHREZ.

EDIT

Login and go to "TICKETS" and "BALLOTS" and there it is!!!
So what's the link in the email playing at?
Two tickets requested.
Thanks Mahrez.

Last edited:
If you were the AC Milan you'd have 10,000 points and have no chance of s ticket. You would have had to be going consistently for 20 seasons to get the 22,000 required.
If you want to bring it up to date then base it on last season up to the lockdown; I was at every home game and only missed 6 aways, four of which were in Europe so I'd still be in the top 10,000.
You missed my point entirely, I was saying the point system keeps the elite elite by giving them first dibs. In the same way FFP was designed to keep the rich clubs rich.

So how do the younger fans get a ticket?
How will they ever catch up and get to the big games , whats in it for them ?
It's a one off situation - the club should be looking after those who put in the hard yards. I've had a season ticket for over 20 years, and won't be the only one to miss out to someone who signed up last year.

(I have no idea what the club will do allocating tickets to away games going forward, but as it stands no-one is moving on the points list as they've stopped awarding them.)

Jesus wept, how the feck do i select me and my cousin who i sit with!??!
When you've selected the two ticket types (eg 2x adult) click proceed and then they will both be listed against your name. Click on the name of the second one and, if your cousin is correctly linked through friends and family, you can assign it to them.

I think that was how it was done.

I'm in now, the queue number is just over 10500. Looks like we'll get 10k in no problem - which is promising for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.