Return of Supporters

What's the crack here then, if I entered myself in the ballot and my Dad's ticket (who cant attend) for my mate and we were successful, would he be ok to use the ticket? Assuming all track and trace stuff is filled out as himself? Or does it have to be specifically my Dad?

Thanks in advance before I bother entering.

What's the crack here then, if I entered myself in the ballot and my Dad's ticket (who cant attend) for my mate and we were successful, would he be ok to use the ticket? Assuming all track and trace stuff is filled out as himself? Or does it have to be specifically my Dad?

Your mate will have to be eligible (ie season card holder or Citizens member) and linked to your friends and family. He cant use your dads account

I agree and I think it’s wrong that the fans forum or whoever voted this in
Either do it on a points basis for all ( reward loyalty ) which I am fine with although I know some people are not
Alternatively do it via a straight ballot

this system is wrong and unfair
We ARE rewarding loyalty. If you're one of the few hundred who went to places like Moscow or Kiev (for the Shakhtar game) or Southampton/Sunderland midweek, and did that pretty well every game for the last few seasons, then you deserve to see us lift the trophy.

We fought to ensure those people would be there and I'm not in the slightest embarrassed that we did that and am not going to apologise for it. It was the right thing to do and you have to be a complete moron not to understand that.

We ARE rewarding loyalty. If you're one of the few hundred who went to places like Moscow or Kiev (for the Shakhtar game) or Southampton/Sunderland midweek, and did that pretty well every game for the last few seasons, then you deserve to see us lift the trophy.

We fought to ensure those people would be there and I'm not in the slightest embarrassed that we did that and am not going to apologise for it. It was the right thing to do and you have to be a complete moron not to understand that.
He's not a moron. You're being inconsistent. Either the loyalty of fans, as represented by the points system is to be respected, in which case tickets are assigned based on points or "we're all in it together" and it's a ballot.

He's not a moron. You're being inconsistent. Either the loyalty of fans, as represented by the points system is to be respected, in which case tickets are assigned based on points or "we're all in it together" and it's a ballot.
No we're not being inconsistent. Those who have been at pretty well every game for the last few years will be at this one and they deserve to be. You can't be more consistent than that.

Think I saw photo ID needed to match the ticket.

That's always been in the T & C's so I don't know if City will inforce it on this game, I'd hope so, sorry & all that but these tickets shouldn't be going to people who aren't eligible.

My personal antipathy to you is irrelevant and doesn't deflect for the fact that you are being inconsistent.
Its entirely relevant and i'm sorry I ever took you off Ignore. You've gone out of your way to troll and abuse me over the last few years so you'll get it back in spades. When I stand down form City Matters you're welcome to put yourself up for election and you can do all the things you tell me I've done wrong differently.

But you won't because you're just a keyboard gobshite who likes to disparage and abuse anyone who does put their head above the trench. So, in the words of Tommy Muir, do one.

A points system alongside a ballot seems a bit complicated but I don't see why it has to be one or the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.