Return of Supporters

Just realised that the mobile access is for next season as well.
has anyone spoken to supporter services about this.
I can’t be the only one in this position with a group of three Season tickets.
I manage all three tickets normally and now you can’t log in without email?
my dad is 84 no smart phone, no email no printer.
my son is 10 no smart phone, no email no printer
i have no printer but can’t actually work out a way of getting them in.
I can’t setup a city account for them as no email addresses
i can’t print tickets.
anyone know?
thanks
Email Lisa Eaton (lisa.eaton@mcfc.co.uk) or Danny Wilson (danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk) they are superb with things like this.

when the tickets go on sale on Saturday, are we expected to purchase our own seat or just buy any seat ? I am assuming the latter as some seats wont be available due to social distancing?

The number of tickets available to those with the highest points will be around 5-600. They've been at virtually every game, home, away, in England and in Europe for years. If any fans deserve to be there, they do.
But someone on 21660 points who hasn't missed a home game for over 44 years should have the same chance in the ballot as someone who has only had a season ticket for 1 season?

I'm blaming the club here not City Matters, and obviously the specific example I've given is me, but putting aside my personal self interest, the fairest way to do this was by making use of the points system.

Just realised that the mobile access is for next season as well.
has anyone spoken to supporter services about this.
I can’t be the only one in this position with a group of three Season tickets.
I manage all three tickets normally and now you can’t log in without email?
my dad is 84 no smart phone, no email no printer.
my son is 10 no smart phone, no email no printer
i have no printer but can’t actually work out a way of getting them in.
I can’t setup a city account for them as no email addresses
i can’t print tickets.
anyone know?
thanks
Would that be an issue?

I've travelled on planes with mine & my parties QR tickets on my phone. There'll be no need to all have separate phones just one functional one between you.

The number of tickets available to those with the highest points will be around 5-600. They've been at virtually every game, home, away, in England and in Europe for years. If any fans deserve to be there, they do.
Fair enough, but I think most fans agree that the loyalty points system needs to be looked at. 90% of fans are now locked out from ever attending away games, meaning that future generations will never have the opportunity to prove their loyalty as the fans you speak of have. Could the club not introduce a system in future based partly on points but leave a proportion of tickets in a ballot as they have for the Everton game? Is this something that you could take up with them?

I registered in the ballot but it took a lot of searching on the site on my mobile phone to find where to do it. Couldn't they just have had one big main link you just clicked on to complete it? It's done now and like everyone else I hope I'm successful.

when the tickets go on sale on Saturday, are we expected to purchase our own seat or just buy any seat ? I am assuming the latter as some seats wont be available due to social distancing?
There will be a list of seats to pick from. If your usual seat is showing you will be able to pick it. No idea how they are planning on spreading everyone about but judging by the fact all seat coverings have been removed we could all be spread across the whole stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.