Return of Supporters

Longer term does anyone know whether we will be allowed full crowds from August?
All the restrictions are meant to go next month so be interesting too see what happens.
Under the current roadmap there should be nothing stopping a full stadium, but obviously everyone stresses that will be partly dependent on how the next month or two goes and whether any variants don't scupper plans.

I bought a festival ticket for September, and Park Life is also currently going ahead in September, so City will be planning similar until they hear different.

Hi Mr Buffoon
I am far from a moron I do not want a 2 tier points system
I want one of the other If it was points only I would probably qualify circa 18k
However why should the good old boys over 22k get one
Simple either straight ballot which incidentally I disagree with o RB
Straight points
No need to reply either as I don’t like your confrontation response
Absolutely right. It's hardly rocket science is it. Points or a ballot, not both. How difficult is that. I've got 16000 points but if I had say 21900 i'd love someone to tell me how that makes me less deserving than those guaranteed a ticket. In fact even with 16000 I wouldn't mind an answer to that one.

Absolutely right. It's hardly rocket science is it. Points or a ballot, not both. How difficult is that. I've got 16000 points but if I had say 21900 i'd love someone to tell me how that makes me less deserving than those guaranteed a ticket. In fact even with 16000 I wouldn't mind an answer to that one.
Exactly....oh wait you’re are clearly a moron
Really some people :)

Possibly. Rags are allowing people to skip a year. They will be guaranteed one when they come back a year later but perhaps not their usual seat. They are expecting a ballot for each game. Lad I know got an email from them about 3 weeks ago.
Sounds like a sensible idea. All the back to normal in 10 weeks is not going to happen.

Last edited:
Quick question, did everyone get an email notifying them of this? I'm a ST holder I didn't. If it wasn't for Bluemoon I'd be in the dark?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.