Return of Supporters

Tried numerous times , if I just log in to my account there is no option re: Everton game if I follow the link off the official site I get the attached pic, anyone else having similar issues ?
You need to go top left and the 3 bars (menu) and then look for ballot. If you find it, then you just process as if buying a normal ticket by allocating to yourself Id as either adult or over 65.

Based on what I read earlier in the thread it was the number of points that corresponds to a certain percentage of the 10,000 tickets (2000 springs to mind but not sure).
That's correct I believe but I can assure you they never told us what they were doing, apart from the fact that they agreed that the most loyal fans who attended every game for the last few years would be guaranteed tickets.

They should have just done the ballot, drawn those few hundred people out and said nothing. But as usual they buggered it up.

The rules were that only seasoncard holders could enter the seasoncard ballot while Cityzens members had to go in their own ballot. So he can go in a separate ballot but obviously that's not much use to you.

The reason is that the club wanted a mix as close as possible to a normal matchday mix and the risk was that 5000 Cityzens members could potentially get tickets at the expense of seasoncard holders if a mix was allowed.
Cheers PB but he cant even enter Cityzens ballot. Supporter services contacted me yesterday to ask for a seperate e-mail address for him as he was registered with mine. They told me he couldnt apply because he was only 16 but they didnt know why and had asked the club to look into this. Not just for him but for others too. They told me to phone back today for an update which i did to be told they were still waiting for a response themselves.

Cheers PB but he cant even enter Cityzens ballot. Supporter services contacted me yesterday to ask for a seperate e-mail address for him as he was registered with mine. They told me he couldnt apply because he was only 16 but they didnt know why and had asked the club to look into this. Not just for him but for others too. They told me to phone back today for an update which i did to be told they were still waiting for a response themselves.
Ah right. Thought you meant he couldn't enter with you. I'd guess that they won't allow unaccompanied U-16's, as I seem to recall we discussed that with them originally. So if you both got tickets he'd be OK but if by some chance he got a ticket and you didn't he'd be stuffed.

It's a tricky one but he still should be allowed to enter the ballot but not allowed to buy unless he's with an adult on his Friends and Family list.

Ah right. Thought you meant he couldn't enter with you. I'd guess that they won't allow unaccompanied U-16's, as I seem to recall we discussed that with them originally. So if you both got tickets he'd be OK but if by some chance he got a ticket and you didn't he'd be stuffed.

It's a tricky one but he still should be allowed to enter the ballot but not allowed to buy unless he's with an adult on his Friends and Family list.
Hes not under 16 he is 16.

Longer term does anyone know whether we will be allowed full crowds from August?
All the restrictions are meant to go next month so be interesting too see what happens.

Tried numerous times , if I just log in to my account there is no option re: Everton game if I follow the link off the official site I get the attached pic, anyone else having similar issues ?
Yes. I’ll try again tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.