Return of Supporters

Absolutely right. It's hardly rocket science is it. Points or a ballot, not both. How difficult is that. I've got 16000 points but if I had say 21900 i'd love someone to tell me how that makes me less deserving than those guaranteed a ticket. In fact even with 16000 I wouldn't mind an answer to that one.
I'll say this again for the hard of thinking. The allocation for those on the highest points came out of the Cityzens allocation, not the Seasoncard holders one.

So even if we'd just had a straight ballot for all seasoncard holders, there would be exactly the same number of tickets in the ballot as there are now. Except now there's a few hundred fewer people in the ballot, making the other seasoncard holders' chances in the ballot slightly better.

We've done seasoncard holders a favour doing it this way. I understand people saying it should be on points only (although neither the club nor City Matters agrees with that point of view). But people criticising the system we've come up with because some tickets are going to people like Sean Riley, Dave Wallace, @East Level 2 @Bill and others I know, who prioritise watching City above pretty well everything else, really need to stop moaning as if you haven't got the requisite points it doesn't affect you negatively in the slightest.

Last edited:
I'll say this again for the hard of thinking. The allocation for those on the highest points came out of the Cityzens allocation, not the Seasoncard holders one.

So even if we'd just had a straight ballot for all seasoncard holders, there would be exactly the same number of tickets in the ballot as there are now. Except now there's a few hundred fewer people in the ballot, making the other seasoncard holders' chances in the ballot slightly better.

We've done seasoncard holders a favour doing it this way. I understand people saying it should be on points only (although neither the club nor City Matters agrees with that point of view). But people criticising the system we've come up with because some tickets are going to people like Sean Riley, Dave Wallace, @East Level 2 @Bill and others I know, who prioritise watching City above pretty well everything else, really need to stop moaning as if you haven't got the requisite points it doesn't affect you negatively in the slightest.
How many fans have been 'special cased'?

And where was that line drawn?

I haven't missed a home game since 1976, a run of 1108 games over 44 years. I'm sure plenty of other fans have personal records that they treasure too. Why are these people being treated differently?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.