Return of Supporters

David Moyes as well ... +ive ... so how does this work then, he’s gone for 14 days isolation, surely can’t expect them to be playing next 3-4 games without their manager (not just not on sideline) but just not being able to interact and prepare them ... can’t prepare a football game on Zoom/video call ...

How long before the season gets suspended, every club will soon have positive tested players. I'll give it until the next international break?

Too much money for it to be postponed/cancelled. They'll play with the groundsman up top if it means it's on SLY Sports

How long before the season gets suspended, every club will soon have positive tested players. I'll give it until the next international break?

Might be coming sooner that later ... Tottenham game postponed already today ... West Ham manager is out ... surely they’d claim they can’t prepare or play games without him in charge ... also doesn’t help look at the tough run of games they have coming up ...

I think we’re only about 1 more manager testing +ive away from season being put on hold ... 1 manager, a couple of players from the same club or one back room staff (if he/she is at Liverpool or United) and that’d be that!

Might be coming sooner that later ... Tottenham game postponed already today ... West Ham manager is out ... surely they’d claim they can’t prepare or play games without him in charge ... also doesn’t help look at the tough run of games they have coming up ...

I think we’re only about 1 more manager testing +ive away from season being put on hold ... 1 manager, a couple of players from the same club or one back room staff (if he/she is at Liverpool or United) and that’d be that!
I think this is another reason for Pep's moody behaviour, I don't think he's happy playing when he knows how bad things still are.

I said a few weeks ago that I didn’t believe fans will be back this season.

which will harm Liverpool imo. That famous Anfield atmosphere won’t count for shit.
Did it ever or was it just a myth pushed by gushing media and the mikes turned right up for the karaoke? What chants that could be heard in the corner seats after the LC win had a definite Scandinavian accent.

Makes you wonder if players and those around the squads are being careful. Surely they are much better shielded than any of us.

I think this is another reason for Pep's moody behaviour, I don't think he's happy playing when he knows how bad things still are.

Yup, and people forget he lost his mother to COVID just a few months ago ... he has been grumpy since then actually ... natural too.

That’s why I think when he’s asked stupid questions by our press about his players being quarantined and if he’s worried he answers that he’s worried for the society not Man City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.