Return of Supporters

It's all on a knife edge. Spurs paid for the Orient players to be tested because Orient couldn't afford it..... Thing is if they hadn't paid then spurs players would have caught covid.
How are they getting away with not testing then?
I thought all these football clubs were in a bubble of regular testing.
It must be a worry for the families ,
especially the older family members of these players.

Maybe that’s why Tixi is holding off buying anyone, imagine dropping £80 million and the season gets cancelled. This doesn’t bode well for the Euros and Olympics again next year as well, there is no end in sight for this, maybe society as whole will just have to change and become more insular. The winter will help with keeping people in but it’s going to be a shit time for everyone.
Football internationals should be cancelled. Domestic football in all countries is far more important.

Internationals are a celebration and exhibition of the best from each country. However, when the countries’ domestic football is disrupted and suffering, that international celebration and exhibition of the sport should be forgotten about.

FIFA, UEFA and the individual FAs should be concentrating on the domestic game and money spent on things like the Euros should go towards struggling leagues and struggling clubs in lower leagues where COVID could finish them off.

Well the premier teams not paying For covid testing against the cup team like the rags and Liverpool with evidence showing like Leyton Orient who did get tested and payed by spurs the positive tests was enough to postpone the game, so rags and Liverpool are running the gauntlet playing these teams with them getting tested.

How are they getting away with not testing then?
I thought all these football clubs were in a bubble of regular testing.
It must be a worry for the families ,
especially the older family members of these players.

They had to test just to return to contract training, and the tests provided were £125 a pop so far too expensive for expensive for a league 2 clubs to do that regularly when talking about players, coaching staff and physio etc it would be £3,250-£3,500 for a club with zero income. So they can hardly afford to do it twice a week.

The bubble stuff is crap as well, they will have families who work in their bubble and their workmates also have families etc, slows things down but doesn't stop it.

Without a serious intervention from Premier league clubs and other governing bodies there will be no professional clubs below the Champioship and even some of those will go. We won the football lottery with the Sheik, now I feel it’s our turn to give back. Remember when the next club goes that could’ve been us.

Agreed. Six months takes us up to next March anyway. Can't see full stadiums this season sadly. Only positive is we will save a few quid (at least us matchgoers will). I'll put my savings into a European away trip fund for future years. It's a shame for people like Sergio in his last season for the club.
Of the five musketeers - Yaya, Zaba, Vinny, David, Sergio. We aren't gonna get the chance to give the last of 'em a well-deserved au revoir. I hope I can hang on until they can return. We could have David Silva XI v Sergio Aguero XI - strictly no Dippers or Rags to be included. We could even have Pep turning out for a half for each team - see if he can still knock out a full 90!

Of the five musketeers - Yaya, Zaba, Vinny, David, Sergio. We aren't gonna get the chance to give the last of 'em a well-deserved au revoir. I hope I can hang on until they can return. We could have David Silva XI v Sergio Aguero XI - strictly no Dippers or Rags to be included. We could even have Pep turning out for a half for each team - see if he can still knock out a full 90!

What a brilliant idea. Well thought up DEBe. I would be first in line for that one. Thank you.

3 West Ham players tested positive now and missing their match tonight having been named in their starting 11 an hour before kick off. This is going to get ridiculous very quickly I fear.

Without a serious intervention from Premier league clubs and other governing bodies there will be no professional clubs below the Champioship and even some of those will go. We won the football lottery with the Sheik, now I feel it’s our turn to give back. Remember when the next club goes that could’ve been us.

Even the Sheikh will be a tad concerned with oil prices fucked, football revenue down and tourism and airlines fucked. He will be raiding his piggy bank for any more signings if this carries on.

3 West Ham players tested positive now and missing their match tonight having been named in their starting 11 an hour before kick off. This is going to get ridiculous very quickly I fear.
Bloody hell I wondered why they’d not played, season will go tits up very soon I reckon, let’s hope we are 6 points ahead of everyone then we can do it on PPG :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.