Return of Supporters

He's the Mayor of Greater Manchester. When they asked us if we wanted a Mayor for the City of Manchester we said no. So when it came time to appoint a Mayor for Greater Manchester they didn't ask us.

Besides the point really, which is people like him should have been nowhere near that game. The club should have made every effort to get the vast majority of those 10000 tickets into the hands of City fans.
In a perfect world yes.
We don't live in a perfect world. It's unfair most of the time.
The secret is to not let stuff that in the larger scheme of things don't matter, bother you.
You'll live a happier and more fulfilled life, mate.

Besides the point really, which is people like him should have been nowhere near that game. The club should have made every effort to get the vast majority of those 10000 tickets into the hands of City fans.
me and my lad missed out on the ballot
Me NHS ,worked all through this fkin pandemic and my 13 year old son,season ticket holder ( for 9 years ) lost out,Mrs on ITU for 14 months ,yet noel was there,going to Porto next week too he said,i aint,cos I have work and all holidays were booked up months ago,my fault i guess for not booking champs league final dates,

In a perfect world yes.
We don't live in a perfect world. It's unfair most of the time.
The secret is to not let stuff that in the larger scheme of things don't matter, bother you.
You'll live a happier and more fulfilled life, mate.
How did I ever get to the age of 59 without your homespun wisdom to assist me on the journey.

Marcus Aurelius, Seneca, Epictetus and all those other Stoic philosophers have found a true disciple in you mate.

Oh, and fuck off.

There will have been plenty of guests in the best seats who didn't pay and to be fair he is the mayor of the organisation that owns the stadium !!
City own the stadium they have a 200 year lease.

MCC will get revision in 182 years not the GMCA.

It didn't take Burnham to aim another veiled dig at the Blues when a fellow Evertonian pointed out City were not a 'big' club, but a 'rich' club - and had 'no history before their current billionaire owners'.

He responded: "Yes. If I'd thought about it instead of tweeting in the moment, I'd have said that. Thanks for putting me straight."

How did I ever get to the age of 59 without your homespun wisdom to assist me on the journey.

Marcus Aurelius, Seneca, Epictetus and all those other Stoic philosophers have found a true disciple in you mate.

Oh, and fuck off.
Haha! Okey dokey.

Just to add my initial point on rereading comes across as far more patronising than meant so I accept your reply with good grace :-)

Last edited:
Haha! Okey dokey.

Just to add my initial point on rereading comes across as far more patronising than meant so I accept your reply with good grace :-)
No excuse for my parting shot. Apologies. I'm having the day from he'll. You were being very patronising:-)

City own the stadium they have a 200 year lease.

MCC will get revision in 182 years not the GMCA.

It didn't take Burnham to aim another veiled dig at the Blues when a fellow Evertonian pointed out City were not a 'big' club, but a 'rich' club - and had 'no history before their current billionaire owners'.

He responded: "Yes. If I'd thought about it instead of tweeting in the moment, I'd have said that. Thanks for putting me straight."
Did he?

scouse ****. We’re much much bigger than Everton and they haven’t even got their Victorian age trophy count to fall back on now as we’ve surpassed that

yeah......Andy Burnham is the Mayor of Greater Manchester not just Manchester....boss
Have you got nothing better to do ..... not really sure what point you are trying to make. I can’t be doing with the unnecessary aggression- we’ve just won the league. Can’t you enjoy anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.