Return of Supporters

We all thought before VAR that the game is completely corrupt. Since the arrival of VAR it has confirmed what people believed.

Yes on Saturday I knew Jesus's goal would be disallowed and that's the tradegy.
You cant celebrate a goal anymore.
Maybe that's what the authorities want.

Yes on Saturday I knew Jesus's goal would be disallowed and that's the tradegy.
You cant celebrate a goal anymore.
Maybe that's what the authorities want.
When Laporte scored I just sat their not a budge because I knew what was coming. Football is so fucking shit lately. Starting to find way better things to do with my time on weekends of late.
Wouldn't blame you not going back, Alot more will have the same view.

Can’t wait to go back once things are back to normal, but not sure I’d be that arsed about going when there’s only 4000 fans in the stadium tbh. Would be a bit of an odd experience.
I've been in a crowd of just over 4k at Maine Road, was a full members cup game.

When Laporte scored I just sat their not a budge because I knew what was coming. Football is so fucking shit lately. Starting to find way better things to do with my time on weekends of late.
I didn't celebrate either - because I could see he handled the ball. The handball rule is crazy at the moment but for me I had no issue with that one.

I didn't celebrate either - because I could see he handled the ball. The handball rule is crazy at the moment but for me I had no issue with that one.
People are going to divide opinion on the Jesus goal, Personally I thought the goal should of stood, I thought it hit the top of his arm (Which means the goal should of been given under new rules) then again the officials don't seem to know what the rules are. If it goes to VAR and they can't decide if it hit his arm or not then surely the goal should stand if it's that close of a decision. As I said it's one that will divide opinion. Moral of the story really is VAR is stopping fans from the whole point of the game which is celebrating a goal. Shouod be one of the best feelings in the world, Scoring a goal now is like shooting blanks.

People are going to divide opinion on the Jesus goal, Personally I thought the goal should of stood, I thought it hit the top of his arm (Which means the goal should of been given under new rules) then again the officials don't seem to know what the rules are. If it goes to VAR and they can't decide if it hit his arm or not then surely the goal should stand if it's that close of a decision. As I said it's one that will divide opinion. Moral of the story really is VAR is stopping fans from the whole point of the game which is celebrating a goal. Shouod be one of the best feelings in the world, Scoring a goal now is like shooting blanks.
Irrespective of the Jesus goal - I am totally with you regarding celebrating goals.
The last goal I properly celebrated was Vinny's v Leicester.

Yep , VAR has destroyed it for me , I won’t be back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.