Return of Supporters

Irrespective of the Jesus goal - I am totally with you regarding celebrating goals.
The last goal I properly celebrated was Vinny's v Leicester.
But I cant see a time when I stop going.
I would be up for a nationwide temporary boycott to get rid of it though

When Laporte scored I just sat their not a budge because I knew what was coming. Football is so fucking shit lately. Starting to find way better things to do with my time on weekends of late.
Wouldn't blame you not going back, Alot more will have the same view.
I feel exactly the same. No point in celebrating anymore. Even if it’s a one on one you are just waiting for it to be ruled out for something which happened in the build up. Also yes found other things to do.

Will the vaccine stop the virus? like the flu n that.

nope ?
it stops the covid-19 virus from killing you ? covid-19 will be here forever and we have to live with it
then it becomes a weaker virus and becomes just another flu type of virus

All seems a bit farcical and as stated gives the wrong message at a time when we're pretty much approaching a tipping point.
Not sure it would even be cost effective for a lot of clubs certainly the ones with bigger grounds to open up for a limited number of people with all the extra safety measures they will need to deply.
Be interesting also to see what happens when a club is in Tier 1 and sells 4000 tickets only to be moved into tier 2 before the game is played so 2000 then can't attend. Who then decides who can and can't go?

All seems a bit farcical and as stated gives the wrong message at a time when we're pretty much approaching a tipping point.
Not sure it would even be cost effective for a lot of clubs certainly the ones with bigger grounds to open up for a limited number of people with all the extra safety measures they will need to deply.
Be interesting also to see what happens when a club is in Tier 1 and sells 4000 tickets only to be moved into tier 2 before the game is played so 2000 then can't attend. Who then decides who can and can't go?
Var

People are going to divide opinion on the Jesus goal, Personally I thought the goal should of stood, I thought it hit the top of his arm (Which means the goal should of been given under new rules) then again the officials don't seem to know what the rules are. If it goes to VAR and they can't decide if it hit his arm or not then surely the goal should stand if it's that close of a decision. As I said it's one that will divide opinion. Moral of the story really is VAR is stopping fans from the whole point of the game which is celebrating a goal. Shouod be one of the best feelings in the world, Scoring a goal now is like shooting blanks.
Who knows where it hit - it looked like top of arm to me but wasn't clear. What was VERY clear was 24 hours later in the 2nd minute of the game the ball hit a Liverpool player in the box for what should have been a pen. Replays even showed the arm moving TOWARDS the ball and then the camera's comically showed the player distraught as soon as it 'went' to VAR as he (thought) he knew what was coming. Of course, despite that, no penalty was given

Who knows where it hit - it looked like top of arm to me but wasn't clear. What was VERY clear was 24 hours later in the 2nd minute of the game the ball hit a Liverpool player in the box for what should have been a pen. Replays even showed the arm moving TOWARDS the ball and then the camera's comically showed the player distraught as soon as it 'went' to VAR as he (thought) he knew what was coming. Of course, despite that, no penalty was given
This is why the game is finished , they don’t even hide it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.