Return of Supporters

Sooner the better as this is just wank. I didn’t find it too bad after lockdown but must have been desperate for football.

Assume when it does return it will be mask wearing too? I saw a picture of fans at a game yesterday and they were all masked up. I really hope not cos they irritate me after 5 mins wearing let alone a couple of hours. Fuck knows how people are putting up with them on flights.

Have league one and two received a bailout as I thought they stopped for financial reasons. What’s changed?
I wear it all day at work and after 5 mins I don’t even notice I’ve got it on.

In spite of last weeks announcement Government still hopeful of fans return in October View attachment 2446
I can't wait to get back to a stadium in GM (one of the worst places currently for covid cases), and then have VAR disallow a goal, or give a dodgy penalty, amongst a crowd who are angry about etheir decision, awaiting the mouth deposits from behind as I normally get, yep can't wait for that.....

I can't wait to get back to a stadium in GM (one of the worst places currently for covid cases), and then have VAR disallow a goal, or give a dodgy penalty, amongst a crowd who are angry about etheir decision, awaiting the mouth deposits from behind as I normally get, yep can't wait for that.....
Don’t think it’s compulsory

UAE has approved use of a vaccine amongst health workers and front-line staff. They've been trialling Chinese vaccines for months.

Given that vaccines are the key for supporters to return, I thought I'd put it here.

In spite of last weeks announcement Government still hopeful of fans return in October View attachment 2446

I wouldn't take anything Tracey Crouch says seriously.

Having dealt with her as part of the Safe Standing project, she's the least committal, career politician on the planet. Anything she can do to fly under the radar she will - and she couldn't give 2 s**** about working-class Culture or Sports.

She's literally done nothing for football fans in the past few years she's held the role.

Club do not need match day fans for money.

Fans contribute less than £1 per every £7 made on a match day

Maybe in the Premier League, but I can assure you that isn't the case lower down the pyramid.

90% of League 1 and League 2 clubs would go bust without some form of external support if fans can't return this season. I don't think you appreciate how dire the finances are in those leagues.

Non-league clubs will have a huge boost as fans are attending their games, so there are winners and losers.

Also, the spectacle of the Premier League is built on full stadiums. That's the appeal. As a lot of posters on this board prove, interest in football is dwindling and if there aren't people tuning in to games, sponsors and media companies will reduce investment.

Clubs need fans because fans are part of the big show, the powers that be need to find a way to get regular season ticket holders into games in some form or other to keep the sport from dying on its feet.

It's not rocket science, the club are doing their best, and if you read the news on their website, you'll see what they're planning on doing and how. They won't please every bugger, we've had communication from them, if you didn't see it, act on it, or dismissed it, then it's down to yourself.

Don't know about you but I've had just one email from the club in the last 6 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.