Return of Supporters

Only 9 matches chosen out of a total of around 36 matches in total. This doesn't count those in the lower leagues. The minister of sport Mr Oliver Downton, should have at least said 2,000 fans can attend these games. This split between 1,000 of each fans. These fans being admitted at either each end of the ground or each side of the ground.

I can't wait to get back to a stadium in GM (one of the worst places currently for covid cases), and then have VAR disallow a goal, or give a dodgy penalty, amongst a crowd who are angry about etheir decision, awaiting the mouth deposits from behind as I normally get, yep can't wait for that.....

Apparently they don’t want fans to make any noise with their mouth, just clap or stamp feet! As if!

Only 9 matches chosen out of a total of around 36 matches in total. This doesn't count those in the lower leagues. The minister of sport Mr Oliver Downton, should have at least said 2,000 fans can attend these games. This split between 1,000 of each fans. These fans being admitted at either each end of the ground or each side of the ground.
Clubs were given less than 24 hours to get things in place in order to apply before this weeks deadline. I think its a very good sign that they've allowed as many as 9 to go ahead. Number of pilots and total number allowed to attend at each one will increase incrementally. This is a huge step.

I'm very much in the optomisitic category and have been for a while (I'm expecting City to be allowed 15k for Arsenal in mid October), but I think the likelihood of away fans being allowed before Christmas is unlikely.

I just don't get it. Clubs don't require any practice in admitting supporters whatsoever, what needs to be established is WTF is the priority of this nation and its government. We either prioritise complete eradication of this virus via 100% border control (absolutely nobody in or out for the foreseeable future, tough shit if you fancy a holiday) another 2 week lockdown and the fully funded and enforced track and trace, or we carry on with this ridiculous sham of we can beat this virus with a set of decisions that do nothing but bloody keep numbers rising. It's the best example of a idiot trying to fill a bucket with a hole in it you can possibly imagine.

Latest I heard, the 30 per cent crowd capacity proposed for October is now under review given the accelerating rise in the number of people infected and dying. I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting back any time soon, and if fans are allowed back, all the signs are that it'll be way below 30 per cent. And on top of that, you have Boris's and Hancock's hopelessly inept handling of the track and trace and testing regime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.