Return of Supporters

My mum & dad took ill 10 days ago, Tuesday morning my dad was taken into hospital with breathing difficulties 48 hours later he passed away

Anyone thinks returning back into football grounds is the right idea then think again

This disease is out there & none of us know whose next, please stay safe & look after your family

Sorry for your loss bud, hope your mum is recovering hope you are coping it must be very difficult.

In the times today head of the uk vaccine task force has been quoted as saying to investors all uk adults over 50 will have had access to a vaccine by Easter

suspect things will be very normal by end of the season

My mum & dad took ill 10 days ago, Tuesday morning my dad was taken into hospital with breathing difficulties 48 hours later he passed away

Anyone thinks returning back into football grounds is the right idea then think again

This disease is out there & none of us know whose next, please stay safe & look after your family

so sorry to hear your news. It’s a shocking situation we’re in and we all just have to do our bit until the vaccine is rolled out

This Covid19 virus will be here for a long time unless everybody follows the rules laid down by the government.We will not be back inside any stadiums any time soon.The way I see it at the moment we will be lucky if we are back in any stadium by Easter.

Condolence fella. Very sad news that.

In the times today head of the uk vaccine task force has been quoted as saying to investors all uk adults over 50 will have had access to a vaccine by Easter

suspect things will be very normal by end of the season
I know I am a pessimist mate but I don’t think the vaccine will be the end if it; they reckon it will be 50% to 80% effective, and may only provide immunity for a few months. Then there’s all the people who won’t bother to vaccinate. I think this will all have a big impact on full stadiums for longer than the current season

Very sorry to hear about your dad, and I hope your mum is on the mend

My condolences LucahArchie. I know what you are going through.In the space of 2yrs, I lost 6 relatives. One of who was my younger brother. Even though this was over 11yrs ago it still hurts badly.

There will still be idiots out there who will think that this is just a government ploy to control the population. So come Thursday morning, I hope the police will do everything in their power and fine everyone who breaks the rules. But no doubt the police will not be handing out fines but warning them about breaking the rules

My condolences LucahArchie. I know what you are going through.In the space of 2yrs, I lost 6 relatives. One of who was my younger brother. Even though this was over 11yrs ago it still hurts badly.

There will still be idiots out there who will think that this is just a government ploy to control the population. So come Thursday morning, I hope the police will do everything in their power and fine everyone who breaks the rules. But no doubt the police will not be handing out fines but warning them about breaking the rules

I'd rather they did everything in their power to address real crime first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.