Return of Supporters

Utd have put their information out, but if all well they are back in Dec 20 th v Leeds £30 an adult ticket,
I've just been talking to my next door neighbour who is a Utd season card holder and he has been asked to apply for one of these tickets but as he says, they have still got his money from last season and they won't take the cost of this ticket from that! He said he knows that it is the season of goodwill but that's taking the mickey! They are holding on to his season card money so take it from that!

I've just been talking to my next door neighbour who is a Utd season card holder and he has been asked to apply for one of these tickets but as he says, they have still got his money from last season and they won't take the cost of this ticket from that! He said he knows that it is the season of goodwill but that's taking the mickey! They are holding on to his season card money so take it from that!
We did really well to get our money back, I even got my car park season ticket money back,
Well done City on this one,

If true, that is incredible but I am guessing they plan to refund all Season ticket holders the full amount, at the end of the season, than just breaking it down game by game. Still it would not sit well with me.

If true, that is incredible but I am guessing they plan to refund all Season ticket holders the full amount, at the end of the season, than just breaking it down game by game. Still it would not sit well with me.
He did wonder about that but felt that they could offer the option with the employment situation being as it is. He thinks that they are only interested in money not the fans.... I think I’ve heard that somewhere before. :-)

He did wonder about that but felt that they could offer the option with the employment situation being as it is. He thinks that they are only interested in money not the fans.... I think I’ve heard that somewhere before. :-)
He should have taken the refund when offered. It is likely using the credit causes admin problems, and the credit can only be used for the next season ticket as a block payment.

Fans having concerns about arbitrary ticket allocations or the majority of available seats going to corporates is moaning.

First they came for the communists..
I think we'll be more concerned about peoples' health, rather than their political affiliations. But tickets will be allocated in the same proportions as a normal matchday. The majority of the tickets will go to seasoncard holders therefore, as they constitute 40k of a normal matchday crowd out of 52k home fans.

I think we'll be more concerned about peoples' health, rather than their political affiliations. But tickets will be allocated in the same proportions as a normal matchday. The majority of the tickets will go to seasoncard holders therefore, as they constitute 40k of a normal matchday crowd out of 52k home fans.
Personally I won’t be going back until everyone can.

From a neutral view I find the games with fans currently much more better to watch, just too see them there gives a sense of normality and the natural sounds over those awful
Generic shit they use instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.