Return of Supporters

Anyone going down having to go thru all these obstacles you have my greatest respect blues.
Pleased to have your greatest respect but having a test 24 hours before the event and clicking on a box saying "I consent" isn't really much of an obstacle for me to be honest! Cannot wait to be on that train with my mates on Sunday to watch the boys, 13 months I've waited for this!

Pleased to have your greatest respect but having a test 24 hours before the event and clicking on a box saying "I consent" isn't really much of an obstacle for me to be honest! Cannot wait to be on that train with my mates on Sunday to watch the boys, 13 months I've waited for this!
So you are making your own way down on the train or being under the control of the club all day ?

I rang supporters service today. They said I should of had a final instruction email. Had nothing, Im on the coach apparently we have to be at the ground an hour before it leaves. Like so many of you say , get more information on here .
I realised years ago that BM was the place to go for ticket, travel information etc. The clubs communications are a total last resort, as they seem to think our fans are physic. I remember getting an email some years back telling me what to do in Salonica pre match, three days after getting home - very useful.

Yes I wish I was going, some blues think you have to take a military assault course and go to some sort of war zone , to get there.
Enjoy your day , hope we win .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.