Return of Supporters

the fairest system re: season tickets would be if you apply you get "one raffle ticket" for every loyalty point you have. So if person 1 applies with 22000 loyalty points and person B applies with 1000 loyalty points then person 1 has 22 times the chance of getting a ticket.

YOU STOLE MY IDEA ! (Check previous posts :D)

PS : just do it in bands of 1,000 points = 1 ballot entry

the fairest system re: season tickets would be if you apply you get "one raffle ticket" for every loyalty point you have. So if person 1 applies with 22000 loyalty points and person B applies with 1000 loyalty points then person 1 has 22 times the chance of getting a ticket.
It's a good idea but I'm laughing at the thought of getting the club to agree to do it.

They couldn't even manage the separate weighted ballots that westdidsblue talked about earlier in the thread (which we did originally suggest to them when all this started last year). Their heads would explode at this suggestion.

You could be right , been many a beverage past me lips since the. And me memory not what it was. I know I wasn’t a ST holder then , I started the year after but our kid was ...

I’m not into how they have give all those with 22k points tickets then left it as a free for all for the rest , think it should eather go on points for all or ballots for all, don’t like this city matters input at all , open to self interest at the very least ..

Completely agree it should be a Weighted Ballot in favour of those with more loyalty points. I wrote similar last night.

United have had weighted ballots for a long time, weighted towards the old loyalty pot.

I imagine they have special software, were as city use the Roman Decimation selection technique as it could just be a one off.

Completely agree it should be a Weighted Ballot in favour of those with more loyalty points. I wrote similar last night.
This is probably one of the fairest methods there could be, quite a simple suggestion there is no reason for this not to have been the go to option unless here are other motives .

I’m not saying that this is what’s happened as I don’t know there individual criteria, but if there are any of them city matters reps with 22k points then there is the possibility that a repeat of the away ticket swindle has happened again where CM ring fenced and protected there supporters club allocations on away tickets , whilst dipping into the everyday match goers allocation to give youngsters a chance at away tickets, all without any objections and I believe even promoted from the everyday match goers rep .

I’m not saying giving the youngsters a crack at away tickets is a bad thing but why not take it from all allocations.

Again giving all members a crack at Everton tickets isn’t a bad thing but why protect some and are them protected the ones suggesting protection on there tickets ?

Not enough transparency on why the cap at 22k which leaves it open to suspicion in my humble opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.